Hacker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modding needs.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Stream Movies
    Differences between men and women EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:59 am by bobwarner07

» What are your favorite games?
    Differences between men and women EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:39 am by Brownsigma

» Favotite movie Site
    Differences between men and women EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 am by Brownsigma

» Tha Carter 4 information
    Differences between men and women EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:35 pm by Tommy

» 1 Etranjj – I Own It (Feat Lil Wayne)
    Differences between men and women EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:27 pm by Tommy

» Welcome PSP users
    Differences between men and women EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:09 pm by doomed4life

» Welcome Death clan members
    Differences between men and women EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:07 pm by doomed4life

» Login issue
    Differences between men and women EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:07 pm by Tommy

» Pokemon
    Differences between men and women EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:24 pm by Tommy

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    May 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    doomed4life
    Differences between men and women I_vote_lcapDifferences between men and women I_voting_barDifferences between men and women I_vote_rcap 
    Tommy
    Differences between men and women I_vote_lcapDifferences between men and women I_voting_barDifferences between men and women I_vote_rcap 
    Immortal--D3ath
    aram624
    J_BladeHDK
    SQUID287
    -pro-sniper-
    Brownsigma
    SniperXx..
    gloriashern
    Who is online?
    In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:11 pm
    Statistics
    We have 33 registered users
    The newest registered user is bobwarner07

Our users have posted a total of 281 messages in 229 subjects
    Poll
    Social bookmarking
    Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Comedy on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Hacker on your social bookmarking website

Differences between men and women

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    doomed4life
    Admin
    Admin
    doomed4life

Differences between men and women Empty
    PostSubject: Differences between men and women   Differences between men and women EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:43 pm

Differences Between Man and Women
    Names

If Mary, Susan, Claire and Barbara go out for lunch, they will call each other Mary, Susan, Claire and Barbara.

If John, Brad, Tony and Daniel go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Bruno, Scrappy, Peanut-Head and Godzilla.
    Eating Out

When the bill arrives, John, Brad, Tony and Daniel will each throw in $20, even though the total is only $34.25. None of them will have any smaller bills and none will admit they want change back.

When Mary, Susan, Claire and Barbara get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.
    Money

A man will pay $10 for a $5 item he needs.

A woman will pay $5 for a $10 item that she doesn't need, because it's on sale.
    Bathrooms
    Yes, communication between men and women can be difficult. That's because words have different meanings for men and for women. Our Womanese dictionary will help men better understand what women mean and save a lot of heart ache.

A man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Motel 6.

The average number of items in a woman's bathroom is 328. The average man would not be able to identify most of them.
    Arguments

Women always have the last word in an argument. Anything a man adds after that is the beginning of a new argument.
    Cats

Women love cats.

Men may say they love cats, but when women are not looking, will men kick cats.
    Future

A woman worries about the future -- until she gets a husband.

A man never worries about the future -- until he gets a wife.
    Success

A successful man is one who makes more money than can be spent by his wife.

A successful woman is one who can find that a man.
    Marriage

A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.

A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, and she does.
    Dressing Up

A woman will dress up when she goes shopping, empties the garbage, answers the phone, waters the plants, gets the mail and reads a book.

A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
    Natural

Men wake up looking as good as when they went to bed.

Women will somehow deteriorate during the night.
    Children

A woman knows all about her children. She knows about their best friends, romances, secret hopes and dreams, favorite foods, fears and dental appointments.

A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
    Thought for the Day

Married men should forget their mistakes. There is no need for two people to remember the same thing.
    Back to top Go down

Differences between men and women
    Page 1 of 1